Welcome to Florida Keys Land Surveying
Trusted Experts, Providing Professional and Reliable Surveying Services to Key West and the Florida Keys
Reasons You May Need a Survey
Below are just a few reasons why you may need to hire a land surveyor
- You are getting a mortgage on a property and the lending institution is requiring a survey.
- To protect the investment you are about to make when buying land.
- Before you make such a large purchase, be sure the deed describes the land you think you are buying.
- If you are selling a piece of property, a current survey will reveal potential problems with the boundary lines, and give you a chance to resolve these issues before you lose a buyer.
- If you are contemplating building a fence or other improvements, you need to know your boundaries, as well as the building department will require a current survey.
- If a property line is unknown or in dispute.
- If a property corner needs to be located or re-established.
- If you believe someone is encroaching on your property.
What makes FKLS different?
Florida Keys Land Surveying, trusted experts, providing professional and reliable land surveying services to Key West and the Florida Keys. We provide residential and commercial land surveying services throughout the Florida Keys. We have the skills and the expertise to work with a diverse client base including engineers, architects, contractors, realtors, attorneys, closing agents and of course private homeowners. Our Land Surveying and Construction Services include: Elevation Certificates, Boundary Surveys, Mortgage / Real Estate Closing Surveys, As-Built Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Building Permit Surveys, Construction Staking, Percolation Tests, ALTA / ACSM Survey, Engineering Design Surveys, GPS Work, and Accident Site Mapping Services.
From residential to commercial surveying, Florida Keys Land Surveying has the skills and professional know how to ensure the success of your project.
We are excited to now be offering Aerial Drone Services. We strive to stay on the forefront of our industries technology and feel this tool will help us continue to offer our clients the best possible services in the Florida Keys.
FEMA Elevation Certificates
An Elevation Certificate is an important tool for obtaining flood insurance.
Surveying Services We Provide
Take a look at some of the surveying services we provide in the Florida Keys
To edit this, click on the text and start typing. Use this checklist to highlight your key features, services, and unique selling points.
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
- Boundary Surveys
- Accident Site Mapping
- As-Built Surveys
- Building Permit Surveys
- (ALTA/ACSM) Surveys
Follow us. Don't miss anything.